Friday, July 24, 2009

My heart is filled with...



I have been married for 5 wonderful years to the love of my life!!! We have encountered many blessings and hardships in these past 5 years, but we always manage to stay in love with each other along the way. Some of you may know our love story, but for the ones who don't, here is a recap of the fairytale we lived and continue to live...

Just thinking about these moments gives me butterflies all over again...

June 2nd, 2004 the day I saw my husband (accidentally) for the first time. He was the fourth profile down on an on-line dating site called Cupid Junction/Single Me.

June 3rd, 2004 the first time I heard my husbands voice... a conversation that lasted for 2 hours and left us both wanting more. We continued corresponding through cell phone calls that would last for 3+ hours a day which nearly every minute was filled with conversation.

Fast forward...because that is just how we are. :)

July 15, 2004 the first time I saw Steve in the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. I had my Grandma Miller by my side (just in case), but no worries Steve was a complete gentleman. I fell in love completely!

July 17, 2004 Steve and I head to Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake and then spend an amazing time in Toronto, Canada. That night he officially proposed in front of an amazing view of the Toronto skyline! It was perfect!

July 21, 2004 we fly to Nevada for his business conference in Lake Las Vegas. We got spoiled for 2 days at the Ritz Carlton. I love that place!

July 23, 2004 Steve and I finalize last minute details (flowers, my hair appointment, etc) we completely had a stress free wedding.

July 24th, 2004 Steve and I officially say I do! A wedding neither one of us will ever forget! Sorry, no details because that day was meant for just the two of us!

And as they say, "the rest is history."

We are enjoying raising our beautiful daughter, Taidyn and continue to live happily ever after!

I love you, Love!!! Thank you for being a wonderful husband, an amazing father and my best friend! I am so thankful we are together! Happy 5th Anniversary to us!

0 comments: